Transfer Electric Service

If you are moving to a different address within our service area, please fill out the form below. If you are moving out of our service area, please use our Stop Electric Service form. If you are unsure about whether your new address is in our service area, please call our office at (503) 397-1844.

If you are moving to an address in our service area that does not currently receive electricity, please contact our Engineering Department at (503) 397-0760 or .

If the individuals listed on the account are changing, please use our New Residential Account Application.

You may also transfer electric service by calling Customer Accounts at (503) 397-0590, or stopping by our office during normal business hours. You may transfer service up to 30 days in advance.