Community Room Use
The Community Room at Columbia River PUD is here for the benefit of the utility and the community.
This room may be used by groups for activities that are not disruptive to CRPUD’s working environment, and that are open to the public. You may not charge or earn revenue for your group or activity. You may schedule the Community Room when it is not being used for CRPUD activities.
NOTE: CRPUD’s business takes priority over any scheduled meeting in the Community Room, therefore, we reserve the right to cancel any reservation without notice. CRPUD will make every effort to give at least a seven-day notice of cancellation.
Our Community Room has a maximum capacity of 50 persons. This limit is set to comply with fire code and safety requirements, and must not be exceeded.
CRPUD’s Community Room is only available during the following dates and times: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. No weekends available unless arranged through the CRPUD’s office. Reservations are first come, first served basis. Tuesdays are reserved for PUD business only.
Reservations for recurring meetings may be made up to one year in advance. A new agreement is required every year to keep our records up-to-date.
If your meeting is after regular business hours, a keycard must be picked up during regular business hours. Our office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday. The keycard allows access to the Community Room entrance at the south end of the CRPUD facility. Access instructions will be given when you pick up the keycard.
There will be a $15 charge for any lost or misplaced keycard.
What is Available
Tables, chairs, full kitchen, and bathrooms. If you are not familiar with our coffee maker, please read the instructions before use. We do not supply beverages, tea, coffee, filters, sugar, creamers, etc.
We have a phone available for conference calls, and we can provide WiFi access with prior notification.
Projectors or other audio visual equipment.
Conditions of Use
- Excessive noise, disruptive behavior, or disruption of CRPUD business operations are not acceptable, and may result in immediate termination of use/or denial of use in the future.
- No activities may be conducted that are in violation of national, state, or local laws or regulations.
- For safety reasons, no furniture, easels, equipment, or other items may be placed in the path of the fire exit door.
- The fire exit door is to remain closed during meetings.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed in or within 10 feet of the building.
- The meeting set up must be left as found, extra tables and chairs should be put away.
- All dishes and utensils used shall be placed in the dishwasher, and the dishwasher turned “ON.”
- If the room requires repair and/or cleaning, a fee shall be assessed based on applicable business rates.
- A refundable cleaning deposit may be required before your reservation is accepted.