Community Room Use
The Community Room at Columbia River PUD is here for the benefit of the utility and the community.
This room is available to non-profit organizations, public agencies, organizations that the District is a member of, and other groups for the purpose of activities that are open to the public. Users may not charge or earn revenue for the group or activity. The Community/Board Room is not available for private parties such as birthdays, baby showers, funeral/memorial services, etc.
NOTE: CRPUD’s business takes priority over any scheduled meeting in the Community Room, therefore, we reserve the right to cancel any reservation without notice. CRPUD will make every effort to give a reasonable notice of cancellation.
Our Community Room has a maximum capacity of 50 persons. This limit is set to comply with fire code and safety requirements, and must not be exceeded.
CRPUD’s Community Room is only available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in the evenings from 5:30 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. No weekends are available unless specifically arranged through the CRPUD’s office. Reservations are first come, first served basis. Tuesdays are reserved for PUD business only.
Reservations for recurring meetings may be made up to one year in advance. A new agreement is required every year to keep our records up-to-date.
A key code will be assigned to your group, in order for you to access the room. There will be no one available after hours to unlock the door. Our office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday. The key code allows access to the Community Room entrance at the South end of the CRPUD facility.
What is Available
Tables, chairs, full kitchen, bathrooms and coffee maker. If you are not familiar with our coffee maker, please read the instructions before use.
We have a phone available for conference calls, and WI-FI access.
Projectors or other audio visual equipment are not available.
We do not supply beverages, tea, coffee, filters, sugar, creamers, etc.
The refrigerator is for CRPUD use only.
Conditions of Use
- Excessive noise, disruptive behavior, or disruption of CRPUD business operations are not acceptable, and may result in immediate termination of use/or denial of use in the future.
- No activities may be conducted that are in violation of national, state, or local laws or regulations.
- For safety reasons, no furniture, easels, equipment, or other items may be placed in the path of the fire exit door.
- The fire exit door is to remain closed during meetings.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed in or within 10 feet of the building.
- The room set up must be left as found, extra tables and chairs should be put away.
- All dishes and utensils used shall be placed in the dishwasher, and the dishwasher turned “ON”.
- All floors must be vacuumed and/or swept.
- If the room is damaged or requires cleaning after use, a fee shall be assessed based on applicable business rates.
To make reservations, call 503-397-1844 or email Receptionist@crpud.org