Street Light Repair Request

The PUD repairs street lights that are burned out, cycling on and off, or damaged. Depending on where you live, you may need to contact either the PUD or another organization to request street light repair.

Who to Contact

Customers living outside the city limits should contact the PUD to request streetlight repair. You can call (503) 366-3242 or use the form below to make your request.

With a few exceptions, customers who live within the city limits should contact their city government. Use this table to determine which organization you should contact:

If you live here: You should contact: Contact Info:
Columbia City Contact the City of Columbia City City of Columbia City:
(503) 397-4010
Prescott Contact the mayor to request repair Mayor Laurie Blair
Rainier Contact Clatskanie PUD (503) 728-2812
Scappoose Call the City of Scappoose unless you live in Springlake Park. Springlake Park residents should call the PUD at (503) 397-1844 or use the form below to request repairs. City of Scappoose:
(503) 543-7146
St. Helens Call Columbia River PUD or use the form below to request repairs. (503) 397-1844

Requesting repair from the PUD

Use the following form to report street light outages to the PUD. Please provide as much information as possible so that we can correctly identify the street light in need of repair.

You can also request a street light repair by calling the PUD at (503) 397-1844 or sending an email to

  • About The Problem:

  • Light pole identification tags help repair crews to quickly and correctly locate the light pole in need of repair.
  • Contact Information:

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

For more information:

For more information, contact Operations at (503) 366-3242 or visit our office in Deer Island.

Columbia River PUD

PO Box 1193, St. Helens, OR 97051
64001 Columbia River Hwy, Deer Island, OR 97054
(503) 366-3242 phone email