Start Electric Service

Moving into an Existing Residence

You may start service or report changes to name or occupancy up to 30 days in advance.

New Construction?

If you’re building a new home, outbuilding or business, or siting a new manufactured home, you’ll need to contact our Engineering Department about getting electric service at a new location.