Landlord Agreement

Keeping the electricity on helps you maintain your property even when it is vacant. To make it simple for you to maintain electric service, we offer a landlord agreement to rental property owners. By signing a landlord agreement, you give us consent to transfer electric service accounts back into your name when your tenants move out.

To set up a landlord agreement, please download our Landlord Agreement PDF complete it, and submit the form to us.

It can be returned via email, in person to our office at 64001 Columbia River Highway, Deer Island, OR, 97054, or to our mailing address, PO Box 1193, St. Helens, OR, 97051.

Additionally, you may contact our office by phone at (503) 397-0590 so that we can mail you an agreement to be returned.

For additional information, see our General Terms & Conditions.