General Information

Please see our Electric Service Requirements Manual for detailed service and metering requirements.

Information and processes for acquiring new electrical service from the PUD.

Oregon Electrical Code

Visit the state of Oregon’s website to see the state’s electrical code and the state’s building codes.

For More Information

Contact the Engineering Department at (503) 397-0760 or