Calendar Photo Contest
Vote in This Year’s Calendar Photo Contest
Voting is open until October 15 for this year’s PUD Calendar Photo Contest. Please vote for three photos per season. We ask that you vote only one time per season. You can vote now by clicking on the links below.
Enter the 2024 PUD Calendar Photo Contest
The submission deadline has past for this year’s Calendar Photo Contest, but you can still enter your photos for the 2025 calendar. The deadline to enter this year’s contest was Sept. 7, 2023.
We typically receive about 300 photos for the contest. A panel of judges will select finalists for each season. Our customers will select the winning entries through a contest that will be held during the month of October. The results will be announced in November.
Who may enter
Anyone may enter the contest, but we may give preference to photos taken by PUD customers.
You may submit up to 10 photos, but we may limit each photographer to no more than two winning entries. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to enter the contest. There is no entry fee and no prize money is given.
What to enter
Color photos that were taken in Columbia County and are appropriately sized for printing at 12.25 inches wide by 9.25 inches high. Photos should depict the scenic beauty of the county.
How to enter
- The deadline for the 2024 PUD Calendar Photo Contest was September 7, 2023. You can enter your photos into our 2025 Calendar Photo Contest by following the instructions below.
- Preferred method: Submit a contest entry form and the original digital file with a minimum resolution of 2,775 pixels by 3,675 pixels. If the file size is less than 10MB, you may email your submissions to coordinator Kyle Boggs. Or you may provide them on a CD or DVD, or provide a link to download them from a file transfer service.
- An 8 x 10 or larger print of the photo. If your photo is selected, you will need to provide the original slide, negative or digital file. (prints will not be returned)
- The original slide or negative (slides and negatives will be returned)
- Mail entries to: Columbia River PUD, PO Box 1193, St. Helens, OR 97051.
- Or enter by filling out the information below and uploading your photos.
Calendar Contest Entries
Photo release forms
If the photo you submit has identifiable people in it, you must submit signed photo releases from them. (If the photo depicts minors, you must obtain written authorization from a parent or guardian.) Download a photo release form.
Photo contest entry forms
Photo Release Form (if there are recognizable people in your photo)
Please note: If there are recognizable people in your photo(s), you must submit signed photo releases for them. A parent or guardian must provide written authorization for any photograph of minors.
For more information, please contact PUD Communication & Public Relations Specialist Kyle Boggs at (503) 366-3243 or by email.