Calendar Photo Contest
Vote in the 2020 PUD Calendar Photo Contest
Voting for the 2020 PUD Calendar Photo Contest is open through October 31. You may vote for up to three photos per season. Please vote only one time per person. Follow the links below to vote.
Photo by Karla Larson
Enter the 2021 PUD Calendar Photo Contest
We are no longer accepting entries for the 2020 PUD Calendar Photo Contest. You may submit photos for the 2021 PUD Calendar Photo Contest.
We typically receive about 300 photos for the contest. A panel of judges will select finalists for each season. Our customers will select the winning entries through a contest that will be held on our website and in our office during the month of October 2019. The results will be announced in November.
Who may enter
Anyone may enter the contest, but we may give preference to photos taken by PUD customers.
You may submit up to 10 photos, but we may limit each photographer to no more than two winning entries. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to enter the contest. There is no entry fee and no prize money is given.
What to enter
Color photos that were taken in Columbia County and are appropriately sized for printing at 12.25 inches wide by 9.25 inches high. Photos should depict the scenic beauty of the county.
How to enter
- The deadline for the 2020 PUD Calendar Photo Contest was September 5, 2019.
- Preferred method: Submit a contest entry form and the original digital file with a minimum resolution of 2,775 pixels by 3,675 pixels. If the file size is less than 10MB, you may email your submissions to coordinator Kyle Boggs. Or you may provide them on a CD or DVD, or provide a link to download them from a file transfer service.
- An 8 x 10 or larger print of the photo. If your photo is selected, you will need to provide the original slide, negative or digital file. (prints will not be returned)
- The original slide or negative (slides and negatives will be returned)
- Mail entries to: Columbia River PUD, PO Box 1193, St. Helens, OR 97051.
Photo release forms
If the photo you submit has identifiable people in it, you must submit signed photo releases from them. (If the photo depicts minors, you must obtain written authorization from a parent or guardian.) Download a photo release form.
Photo by Sheri Ingram
Photo contest entry forms
Photo Release Form (if there are recognizable people in your photo)
Please note: If there are recognizable people in your photo(s), you must submit signed photo releases for them. A parent or guardian must provide written authorization for any photograph of minors.
For more information, please contact PUD Communication & Public Relations Specialist Kyle Boggs at (503) 366-3243 or by email.