Introducing Our Salute to Service Deposit Waiver
The Board of Directors and staff at Columbia River PUD want to thank military personnel for your service to our country. To show our gratitude, we are waiving the security deposit for new residential accounts for active United States military personnel and United States military veterans effective November 11, 2022.
To qualify for a deposit waiver, you must:
- Be a new Columbia River PUD residential customer
- Be actively serving in the US military or a US military veteran
- Be the primary account holder
- Have the following documentation:
- Current military ID or official military orders, or
- DD form 213 or 214
A deposit may be charged in the future under the following circumstances:
- Two delinquent notices are issued on your account in any 12-month period.
- A future final bill is not paid in full after receiving a deposit waiver.
To request this waiver or to request more information, please email us or call us at (503) 397-0590.