New ENERGY STAR Manufactured Homes
We’ve teamed up with Bonneville Power Administration, the Oregon Office of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency to offer you a great value: grants for energy efficient, ENERGY STAR
Why Buy ENERGY STAR?
If you’re in the market for a new manufactured home, you should consider a home with the ENERGY STAR certification. ENERGY STAR certified homes provide comfort and energy efficiency that is unsurpassed in the manufactured home industry. They are built to save as much as 30 percent on heating bills, compared to manufactured homes built to minimum Federal standards, through the following upgraded features:
- More insulation in ceilings, walls, and floors
- Better windows and doors
- A specially designed – and quiet – ventilation system
- Better-sealed heating ducts
- Reduced drafts
Why Buy an ENERGY STAR Home?
- Increased Energy Efficiency – An amazing number of energy-saving features are built into each home.
- Increased Comfort – There are virtually no drafts to make you uncomfortable. Your home stays an even temperature – cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Quieter – Outside noises seem to just disappear as a result of the increased insulation levels and tighter construction.
- Healthier – An ENERGY STAR ventilation system means moisture and other household pollutants aren’t trapped and mildew doesn’t grow.
- Durable and Long-Lasting – Quality insulation and ventilation systems control moisture – the most damaging threat to a home.
- Increased Resale Values – ENERGY STAR homes hold or increase their value better than the other manufactured homes without ENERGY STAR certification.
We offer rebates of $1,200 or $1,400 for qualified, new, electrically heated ENERGY STAR manufactured homes.
The following regional manufacturers participate in the ENERGY STAR program:
- Fleetwood Homes
- Golden West Homes
- Guerdon Enterprises
- Kit Homes
- Marlette Homes
- Nashua Homes
- Palm Harbor Homes
- Skyline Homes
- Valley Quality Homes