New ENERGY STAR® Manufactured Homes
We’ve teamed up with Bonneville Power Administration, the Oregon Office of Energy, and the Environmental Protection Agency to offer you a great value: grants for energy-efficient, ENERGY STAR® manufactured homes.
Why Buy ENERGY STAR?
If you’re in the market for a new manufactured home, you should consider a home with the ENERGY STAR® certification. ENERGY STAR® certified homes provide comfort and energy efficiency that is unsurpassed in the manufactured home industry. They are built to save as much as 30% on heating bills, compared to manufactured homes built to minimum Federal standards, through the following upgraded features:
- More insulation in ceilings, walls, and floors
- Better windows and doors
- A specially designed – and quiet – ventilation system
- Better-sealed heating ducts
- Reduced drafts
Why Buy an ENERGY STAR Home?
- Increased Energy Efficiency – An amazing number of energy-saving features are built into each home.
- Increased Comfort – There are virtually no drafts to make you uncomfortable. Your home stays an even temperature – cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Quieter – Outside noises seem to just disappear as a result of the increased insulation levels and tighter construction.
- Healthier – An ENERGY STAR® ventilation system means moisture and other household pollutants aren’t trapped and mildew doesn’t grow.
- Durable and Long-Lasting – Quality insulation and ventilation systems control moisture – the most damaging threat to a home.
- Increased Resale Values – ENERGY STAR® homes hold or increase their value better than the other manufactured homes without ENERGY STAR® certification.
The following regional manufacturers participate in the ENERGY STAR® program: