Ductless Heat Pumps
Download this information as an Adobe PDF file
Quiet, easy to use, and energy efficient ductless heat pump systems provide heating and cooling at a fraction of the cost of electric resistance heat such as baseboards, wall heaters or furnaces.
This program is available to our commercial customers whose spaces are currently heated with either zonal or forced-air electric furnaces.
- Be rated with a minimum HSPF of 9.0 for single-head systems and 8.0 for multi-head systems
- Be listed on the BPA Ductless Heat Pump Qualified List
- Have the Ductless Heat Pump Information Form filled out and submitted
$800 per ton on installed outdoor unit heating capacity for each unit serving a qualified indoor space.
- Confirm Eligibility – Contact us to determine if your business is eligible.
- Find a Contractor – Contact contractors to request proposals. To view a complete list of qualified contractors please visit goingductless.com.
- Submit Paperwork – Complete and submit a Ductless Heat Pump Information Form.
- Complete the Installation – We will notify you when your project has been approved and you can proceed with installation. Once we receive notification that your system is installed, we will schedule an inspection.
- Receive your Rebate – We will pay your rebate once your new system has passed inspection and we have received all the required documentation.
Expert Help Available
We can help you determine if an energy-efficient ductless heat pump system is right for you. To learn more, call (503) 366-5470 or email email@example.com.