By replacing a non-web-enabled thermostat with a web-connected thermostat, non-residential customers with electric and gas heating systems can save energy. Savings result from the thermostat’s ability to program operating schedules, temperature set-points, and supply-fan operation during unoccupied periods.
We pay a $200 rebate for upgrading a non-web-enabled thermostat in commercial spaces to a Connected Thermostat. Non-electric heat sources are also eligible for this program.
Products that are on the QPL meet these requirements and specifications:
- Limited duration occupied-period override.
- Multiple set-back schedules with energy-saving temperature set-points during unoccupied periods including evenings, holidays and breaks.
- The supply fan is scheduled to operate continuously during occupied periods, and to operate in ‘auto’ mode during unoccupied periods.
- Remote, web-based monitoring and programming.
- Battery and memory back-up to retain settings during power or internet losses.
For More Information
If you have questions, contact our Energy Experts at (503) 366-5470 or email@example.com.