Engineering & Operations Joint-Use Coordinator
Working independently and collaboratively with others, this position plays an integral role in executing CRPUD’s mission, philosophy, and commitment to providing safe, reliable power to our community and exceptional service to our internal and external customers. All employees are also expected to maintain a high level of trust, integrity, and ethical standards.
Provide administrative support for Engineering and Operations as a joint-use program coordinator. Perform skilled inspections of electric utility facilities and maintain records to ensure utility facilities and joint-use program remain in compliance with appropriate codes and established policies and procedures. Coordinate facility inspections, ensure accurate mapping and recordkeeping, and follow up as necessary to ensure violations are corrected in an efficient and timely manner.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Three years’ combined experience in Engineering or utility environment.
- Valid driver’s license. Other driving-related requirements may apply depending on the nature and scope of responsibilities associated with driving on behalf of CRPUD.
- Associate’s degree in any area of Engineering.
- Memorandum to Applicants – Engineering & Operations Joint-Use Coordinator
- Job Description – Engineering & Operations Joint-Use Coordinator
- Veteran’s Preference (as applicable)
- CRPUD Employment Application – Please see note below
- Supplemental Questions – Engineering & Operations Joint-Use Coordinator
- Additional Materials for Applicants
Note: Some web browsers don’t display fillable PDF forms correctly. If you see a message that states, “Please Wait…” instead of seeing the Employment Application, right-click on the link and save the file to your computer, then open it in Adobe Reader.
How to Apply
Complete and submit a CRPUD Employment Application, the Supplemental Questions for the Engineering & Operations Joint-Use Coordinator, and Veteran’s Preference (if applicable) to:
Human Resources Department
Columbia River PUD
PO Box 1193
St Helens, OR 97051
Fax: (503) 397-5215
Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.
If you require accommodation to participate in our application process, please contact Human Resources at (503) 397-1844. Columbia River PUD is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, age, uniformed/military service or veteran status, marital status, use of the workers’ compensation system, expunged juvenile records, or any other protected status or activity in accordance with applicable law. Veteran’s preference is available by completing the Veteran’s Preference Form and providing the required supporting documentation.
- $28.42 - $40.52 per hour depending on qualifications
- Until Filled