Personal tools

  • My Bill
  • Customer Service
  • Ways to Save
  • Clean Energy
  • Stay Safe
  • My PUD
  • Stop Electric Service

    If you are moving out of our service area, please fill out the form below. If you are moving to a different address within our service area, please use our Transfer Electric Service form. If you are unsure about whether your new address is in our service area, please call our office at (503) 397-1844.

    You may also cancel electric service by calling Customer Accounts at (503) 397-0590, or stopping by our office during normal business hours. You may cancel service up to 30 days in advance.

    I prefer to be contacted by:

    Date You Want Service Stopped   Regular service hours are 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Thursday, excluding holidays. Requests to stop service are typically processed within one business day.
    / /  
    Contact Us

    24-Hour Outages & Emergencies
    (503) 397-1844

    24-Hour Pay By Phone
    (503) 397-0590

    Business Hours
    7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., M-Th
    (See holidays

    Community & Public Relations
    (503) 397-1844

    Customer Accounts & Billing 
    (503) 397-0590

    Energy Services
    (503) 366-5470

    (503) 397-0760

    (503) 366-3242

    General Information
    (503) 397-1844