COVID-19: What We Are Doing
During these challenging and unpredictable times, we are committed to delivering safe, reliable, and affordable electricity. We are also committed to doing everything we can to keep our customers, employees, and the public safe and healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We understand that many of us in the community are facing challenges right now. Here are some of the steps we are taking in the face of this pandemic:
- Our lobby and Community Room are closed to the public until further notice.
- Crews are available 24/7 for outages and emergencies. If you lose power, please report your outage to us by calling (503) 397-1844.
- Office personnel will be available by phone and/or email during regular business hours, 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday. If you have questions about your account, please contact us at (503) 397-0590 or email@example.com.
- We will be suspending disconnections for non-payments and waiving late fees until further notice.
- Please continue making payments if you are able. Even though you may not be disconnected, you will be billed for all usage during this time.
- Please contact a Customer Account Representative at (503) 397-0590 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make payment arrangements.
- We have expanded the criteria for our assistance program. If you are experiencing immediate financial crisis, please call us at (503) 397-0590, or contact one of these community resources:
- Community Action Team – (503) 397-3511
- St. Vincent de Paul, St. Helens – (888) 375-6074
- St. Vincent de Paul, Scappoose – (503) 543-7495
- Medicine Wheel Recovery Services – (503) 396-5322
- Rainier Community Church – (503) 556-5661
- Riverside Community Church – (503) 556-1216
- We will continue to process payments regularly. Payments may be made:
We will continue to follow the advice of state officials. We will update this information as the situation continues to evolve.
Please stay safe and stay healthy.