About 85% of the power you use is generated by dams in the Columbia River Basin. Learn more about the benefits of our hydropower system. Nuclear power, natural gas wind and coal generation make up the remaining 15% of our existing power supply.
Bonneville Power Administration is our energy provider. If you'd like to see a real-time look at electricity generation on their system, visit this graph on their website.
Because the BPA also sells electricity to other regions, the total generation in the region almost always exceeds the amount of electricity being used by BPA's customers.
Nuclear power, natural gas wind and coal generation make up the remaining 15% of our existing power supply. As demand for electricity grows, more resources must be built.
24-Hour Outages & Emergencies
24-Hour Pay By Phone
8 a.m. - 5 p.m., M-F