2012 System Improvement Projects
June 14, 2012 – Every year, our Engineering & Operations Department undertakes several system improvement projects to keep our distribution system safe and reliable. Here are some of the projects we will complete in 2012:
- Begin construction of the Fairgrounds Substation.
- Rebuild power lines along Hwy 30 between Jack Falls Road and Graham Road near Prescott.
- Replace several poles in the transmission line between Rosehill Substation and Dyno Nobel.
- Rebuild power lines along Hankey Road, Orr Road, Hutchinson Road, Lentz Road and Brooks Road.
- Convert overhead power lines to underground along Rocky Point Road in Scappoose, and along portions of Fairview and Holbrook Roads in Rainier.