Start Electric Service

How to sign up for Electric Service from the PUD.

Moving into an Existing Residence

You may start service or report changes to name or occupancy up to 30 days in advance.

Contact Customer Accounts at (503) 397-0590, option 2, or stop by our office.

New Construction

If you're building a new home, outbuilding or business, or siting a new manufactured home, you'll need to contact our Engineering Department about getting electric service at a new location.