Download this information in Adobe pdf format.
Are you paying to heat your home or your crawl space? If your ducts are leaky, you might be doing both. Our duct sealing program can help you spot and fix leaky ducts. Sealing your ducts will cut energy waste, improve air quality and help lower your heating bills.
- Your home must have a forced air electric furnace or heat pump system.
- New and existing site build homes, and existing manufactured homes are eligible.
- A Performance Tested Comfort Systems (PTCS) Technician must complete the work.
About Duct Sealing
Your air ducts are one of the most important systems in your home, and if the ducts are poorly sealed they are likely to leak. In homes with forced-air heating and cooling systems, ducts are used to distribute conditioned air throughout the house. In a typical home, however, about 20 to 30 percent of the air that moves through the duct system is lost due to leaks, holes and poorly connected ducts.
Duct Sealing Incentives
Quality Assurance - PTCS technicians have been trained to identify duct system problems and ways to fix them.
- Manufactured Homes - we offer a $200 rebate to customers who have their duct systems sealed and certified by a PTCS Certified Technician.
- Site Built Homes- we offer a $250 rebate to customers who have their duct systems sealed and certified by a PTCS Certified Technician.
Step By Step: Duct Sealing
- Contact us at (503) 366-5470 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a home consultation.
- We will inspect your duct system to determine whether it is a good candidate for the program.
- If the system needs to be sealed, contact PTCS certified contractors for price quotes.
- Select a contractor and authorize them to perform the work.
- Upon completion, the contractor will submit documentation to us for approval.
- We will contact you to arrange for a quality assurance visit.
- We will process your rebate within three weeks of a satisfactory final inspection.
PTCS Certified Duct Sealing Contractor List
Air Pro Heating & Cooling
St. Helens, OR CCB# 172691
Carlson's Heating & Air Conditioning
Kelso, WA CCB# 59931
Columbia NW Heating
Scappoose, OR CCB# 61947
Green Energy Solutions, Inc
Green Horizon Weatherization, LLC
Portland, OR CCB# 188797
John Burger Heating & AC
Scappoose, OR CCB# 186513
Oregon Insulation & Remodeling
Columbia City, OR CCB# 188993
Kelso, WA CCB# 69114
Western Heating & Cooling
Scappoose, OR CCB# 76978