Download this information in Adobe pdf format.
Leaky ductwork increases your heating bills and reduces indoor air quality. Our duct sealing program provides a PUD rebate, consultation and quality assurance for qualified projects.
- You must be a PUD customer.
- Your home must have a forced air electric furnace or heat pump system.
- Both site-built and manufactured homes qualify.
- A Performance Tested Comfort Systems (PTCS) Technician must complete the work.
About Performance Testing
Performance testing is a procedure that ensures the integrity of your duct system. Your duct system will be tested, sealed and retested to ensure that a qualifying level of leakage reduction is achieved. This process will help lower your heating and cooling costs while improving your home’s comfort and safety.
Duct Sealing Incentives
Quality Assurance - PTCS Certified Technicians will use diagnostic testing methods to ensure quality results. PTCS technicians have been trained to identify duct system problems and ways to fix them.
- Manufactured Homes - we offer a $400 rebate to customers who have their duct systems sealed and certified by a PTCS Certified Technician.
- Site Built Homes- we offer a $500 rebate to customers who have their duct systems sealed and certified by a PTCS Certified Technician.
Step By Step: Duct Sealing
- Contact us at (503) 366-5470 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for a home consultation.
- We will inspect your duct system to determine whether it is a good candidate for the program.
- If the system needs to be sealed, contact PTCS certified contractors for price quotes.
- Select a contractor and authorize them to perform the work.
- Upon completion, the contractor will submit documentation to us for approval.
- We will contact you to arrange for a quality assurance visit.
- We will process your rebate within three weeks of a satisfactory final inspection.
PTCS Certified Duct Sealing Contractor List
Columbia City, OR
Carlson's Heating & Air Conditioning
Columbia NW Heating
Eco Sustainable Retrofits
John Burger Heating & AC
Expert Help Available For Duct Sealing Projects
Our Energy Experts can help you determine whether your home is a good candidate for the duct sealing program. They also also offer a wide variety of other products and services designed to help you use energy wisely. Contact them for more information about any of our energy saving programs:
Columbia River PUD Energy Experts
PO Box 1193, St. Helens, OR 97051
64001 Columbia River Hwy, Deer Island, OR 97054