Personal tools

  • My Bill
  • Customer Service
  • Ways to Save
  • Clean Energy
  • Stay Safe
  • My PUD
  • Home > My PUD > Public Records Request

    Public Records Request

    To request records from the PUD, submit the form below, or download the PDF version of the form.

    Columbia River People's Utility District (PUD) makes Public Records available pursuant to Oregon Revised Statutes 192.410 to 192.505. The instruction below summarize the PUD's process for complying with the public records process; nothing written below is intended to supersede the statutes. 

    Instructions for Requesting Public Records

    1. All requests must be made using the online form below or this PDF form.
    2. Submit your request to Heidi Ralls, Public Records Officer:
      1. Email:
      2. Fax: (503) 397-5215
      3. Mail: Columbia River PUD, PO Box 1193, St. Helens, OR 97051
      4. Deliver: 64001 Columbia River Highway, Deer Island, OR 97054
    3. The PUD will acknowledge your request within 3 business days. If you have not received an acknowledgement by then, please contact Public Records Officer Heidi Ralls at or (503) 397-1844.
    4. If the cost to produce the records is $25 or less, there will be no charge. If the cost will exceed $25, the PUD will provide you with a cost estimate. This estimate may include time spent locating records, reviewing records, redacting exempt material, supervision, attorney time, and copying and distribution expense. The PUD bases its fees on the actual cost of staff and attorney time, plus copying expense of 5¢ per page for black & white, and 25¢ per page for color copies, plus the actual cost of postage, envelopes, and other supplies needed to send your records. (For more information, see ORS 192.440)
    5. In order for the PUD to produce the records, you must direct the PUD to proceed with the request following your receipt of the cost estimate. If the actual cost exceeds the estimate given, the PUD will contact you with a revised estimate before proceeding.
    6. Some records held by the PUD are exempt from public disclosure pursuant to ORS 192.501 and ORS 192.502, and other disclosures prohibited by federal or state law or regulation. No information that is exempt from public disclosure will be released. You will be notified if the records you request qualify for an exemption.
    7. Payment for the actual cost of producing the records is due upon receipt.

    Public Records Request

    Request Type  

      Listen to audio for this captcha
    Contact Us

    24-Hour Outages & Emergencies
    (503) 397-1844

    24-Hour Pay By Phone
    (503) 397-0590

    Business Hours
    7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., M-Th
    (See holidays

    Community & Public Relations
    (503) 397-1844

    Customer Accounts & Billing 
    (503) 397-0590

    Energy Services
    (503) 366-5470

    (503) 397-0760

    (503) 366-3242

    General Information
    (503) 397-1844