Transfer Electric Service

How to move your electric service from one location served by the PUD to another location served by the PUD.

If you're a current PUD electric customer and you're moving to another residence served by the PUD, contact Customer Accounts at (503) 397-0590 or,  or visit our office to transfer your electric service. You may contact us to transfer service or to report changes of name or occupancy up to 30 days in advance.

Information we will need:

  • Your Name
  • Your Account Number
  • Current Service Address
  • New Service Address
  • Moving Date